Apple is well known to start with customer experience. What might be the starting point if Apple will bring mobility to the market?
- Is buying a car a good customer experience today?
- Is car insurance a good customer experience today?
- Is car maintenance a good customer experience today?
- Is parking a good customer experience today?
- Is car trading a good customer experience today?
Now going further back the value chain. Industrie 4.0 is a hot topic. Today, even the “4th revolution” is manufacturing oriented. Why not starting with enterprise experience? That is something for the IBM-Apple Partnership to make business-to-business-to-consumer a better experience. For example, manufacturing of the powertrain is before selling, printing the interior like a personalized seat is part of selling, and configuring entertainment is after selling. Three different manufacturing processes: first build-to-stock for the moving capsule, second build-to-order for plug-and-play parts, and finally a digital copy for infotainment.